In this busy and productive life it is very difficult to find time to go for exercises and crowded gyms. Because of this reason, many people are facing the major problem of overweight. There are many solutions to get rid of this major problem. If you are a busy person and not finding time to go out, then here are some simple workout routines that you can do at your home and be fit and healthy.
In order to make the exercises easier, call your friends or any other family members as a fitness buddy and turn your favorite music to tune out everything around you and do these exercise at home.
Walking is simple one of home workouts the but effective way of getting the best results. If the weather is nice, you can go out and enjoy the beautiful scenery in the parks. If the weather is against you, then there is no need to worry because you can get the effective walking at your home. If you have stairs, go up and down for a few times and for better results grab some weight while climbing the stairs. If you don’t have any stairs then walk around your house a few times. It is not exiting but it gives the best results.
2. Push-Ups :
- Place your hands on the floor and keep them under your shoulders.
- Bend your elbows close to your body and make your body straight.
- Now lower between your hands and again push back to the original position.
- If you are having trouble in the initial stage, place your knees on the floor.
The benefits with this type of exercise are that it stretches the abs and helps in reducing the tummy fat and get a flat tummy.
- Stretch your hands straight in front of you and stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Now lower your hips to the possible position.
- Bend your knees such that they don’t cross your toes.
- Keep your chest up and look straight, so that your position looks like chair position.
- Return back to the original position and repeat the process again.
Pushups are the best exercise to effect your hips and thighs. It helps in reducing the fat in your hips and pressure effects your abs thereby giving an attractive look to your body.
4. Walking Lunge:
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Now place both your arms to the side.
- Step forward with your right leg and bend your left leg to an angle of 90 degrees.
- Make sure that your right knee is over right ankle.
- Stay for some seconds and again come back to the start position by balancing on your right leg.
- Switch the feet and repeat the same for twice or thrice.
- It is better to use a dumbbell while doing this exercise for more positive results.
This simple exercise gives more effective results and increases the fitness levels in your home. It effects the thighs and hips by reducing the excess fat in the body. Use of Dumbbell in the exercise will effect your whole body and helps you to get the best shape for your body.
5. Jumping Jacks:
This is a very simple exercise that is filled with fun and brings back your old childhood memories back to you. Play the favorite music of yours and start the exercise. Stand straight by placing your feet a width apart now jump as many times as possible by you. This looks funny but it warms up your body, thereby reducing the fat content in your body and is also a great cardio exercise.
6. Single Leg Balance Stick:
- Stand straight with both your legs apart.
- Balance on your right foot with the left foot behind you.
- Now, bend forward keeping your body straight to the ground and lift your left heel towards the ceiling.
- Stretch your hands in front of you by facing the both palms opposite to each other.
- In order to avoid the locking of your knee maintain a slight bend in your right knee.
- Come back to the starting position and repeat the same with other leg too.
This exercise is very simple that can be done in the convenience of your home. It affects your abs and thighs by exerting the pressure on them. This effectively reduces the excess fats in your body and gives the perfect shape to it and makes you look fit.
- Lie down on the floor facing upwards towards the ceiling.
- Fold your legs towards you and get your head all the way up.
- Make your head get up by supporting with your both hands until you feel the stretching of the muscles.
This exercise is most effective and easiest of the ab workouts. This makes your abdomen to stretch and helps in reducing the fat effectively. This can be used for building up and strengthening of abdominal muscles.
some very simple workouts routines for women that you can be done very simply and get best results.
A. Jogging In Place – Jogging is very helpful for the efficient functioning of your heart. You can jog watching TV or listening to music in your home. Make sure to wear a good pair of shoes, to eliminate any stress to your legs.
B. Light Weight Lifting – This is simple exercise that you can do in your home using the light and heavy weights in your home. No need to buy weights outside. Use a can of peas, milk jugs, laundry detergent bottles or even water jugs and get the best results.
C. Dancing – Dancing is a wonderful exercise, which is great for your heart. Not only that, but it can lift your spirits as well, and give your overall feeling a boost.
Exercises are very important in today’s life, but you may not get time to go out and join in a gym. Don’t worry these above mentioned simple exercises will give the best results despite of their simplicity. Use what is available in your home and no need to buy the equipment from outside. Follow these easy workouts that are suitable for both men and women and make sure that you do them daily after getting up stay and be happy and healthy.
Pic Credits: www.canterbury.ac.uk, windyhop.org, healthylivinginbodyandmind.com.