Unlike the past days, now a day every work is based on your mental strength but not on our physical strength. So just by sitting and working the unwanted calories are getting accumulated in our body thereby leading to overweight and abnormal shape of the body. Everyone loves to have a perfect shape for their body, but they are not getting the time to go to a gym and do the fitness exercise to maintain their body weight. This generation is the six pack generation and everyone is working hard to get it. If you are a newbie or getting back to exercise after a long time develop a solid core which will increase your stability and balance.
Here are best core exercises to get the most attractive flat abs leaving you with happiness and good health.
6 Core Strengthening Workouts:
Have a look on these 6 core abs exercises which easy to follow and do not require any equipment.
1. Bird-Dog Crunch:
- Kneel down on the floor and bend forward and touch the ground with your hands.
- Now facing downward and balancing on your left hand lift your right hand and extend it straight and simultaneously extend your left leg outward.
- Now bring your right hand back and make your left leg touch the right elbow.
- Send these both to their original positions again and repeat these steps for 3 to 4 times.
- Now change from right to left hand and repeat the same.
This core exercise works very well on your abs as it targets on your abs, hamstrings, glutes and shoulders. Make sure to do this exercise daily to get better and faster results.
2. Standing Bicycle Crunches:
- Stand straight with your feet hip-width apart and place your hand back of your head.
- Now, with a straight back and relaxed shoulders lift your right leg and at the same time lift your right leg.
- Now make your left elbow touch the right knee.
- Return to the original position and repeat for 4 to 5 times.
- Change the side and repeat the above steps.
This core ab exercise will make you twist your body and it mainly targets on the Obliques and rotational muscles. It also stretches your abs and burns the unwanted calories and leaves you with an attractive body.
3. Seated Leg Lifts:
- Sit on the floor and extend your legs straight out and in front of you
- Bend back slightly so that you are able to place your hands on either side of your body
- Inhale and lift one leg six inches up from the ground
- Hold it for 5 seconds, put it down and exhale
- Change the side and repeat it with another leg
- For better results do this exercise for 1 minute continuously and then take 20 seconds rest and again do it by alternating your legs.
This core exercise looks very simple but affects your body a lot. It mainly targets on your abs and hamstrings. It is very important to do this continuously as this gives the perfect results if done regularly.
- Sit on the floor with your legs straight out and in front of you.
- Now bend your knees and make your heels touch the floor.
- Keep your hands back of your head and relax your shoulders to avoid the tension in the neck.
- Now bend back until your back touches the ground and then raise up.
- Continue this for 1 minute and then take a break of 20 seconds.
- Repeat this for 5 minutes to get optimum results.
This core ab exercise works very well on your abs as it targets the abs and hips also. This is also known as hip-flexor depending on the range of motion.
5. Modified Bicycle Crunch:
- Sit in the same position of the sit-up exercise which we have discussed earlier.
- Instead of bending back bring your right knee and left elbow towards each other with a simple twist.
- Hold for 5 seconds and return back to start position.
- Repeat the same with the other leg.
- Do it for one-minute straight and take a 20 second break.
- Repeat this for 5 times for better results.
It mainly targets the ab muscles and with a twist, it exerts more pressure on your abs and targets on the obliques and rotational muscles. If done regularly, you can get the most attractive and flat abs.
6. Spider Plank Crunch:
- Face downwards to down the floor and with the support of both your hands and legs lift your body to the possible height that you can.
- Make sure that your body is in a straight line.
- Now, lift your right leg and move your knee towards the right elbow.
- Return back and do the same with another leg also.
- Repeat this continuously for 1 minute and take 20 seconds break.
- Do 5 reps for each leg to get faster results.
This powerful and core exercise will exert the maximum pressure on the lower abs and hips. It mainly targets on these two parts and make your abs flat and leave you with the most attractive flat abs.
These are 6 core ab exercises which are very beneficial for your good health as well as good body.these are the best answers for the common questions like “How to lose belly fat or how to lose stomach fat”? Along with these best ab workouts, make sure to follow the belly fat diet which is most essential to lose your belly fat and get a flat ab. Follow and do all these basic exercise daily and add them to your daily routine. Start your day with this exercise and have the most healthiest day in your office or anywhere. These core ab exercises not only leave you with flat abs but also with very good health by increasing your immunity levels.