Winter season’s weather might be terrible and irresistible because the coolness and snow. To make you feel warm, there are some hot smoothies which can be prepared easily at your home. These smoothies are not only rich in taste and texture but are also very healthy and natural. Here are the most delicious and healthy smoothie recipes that replace the sandwich recipes and pan cake recipes.
1. Oaty Chocolate Hot Smoothie
Chocolate is the favorite flavor for the maximum no of people. Just imagine a delicious chocolate breakfast. The oaty chocolate hot smoothie is the perfect breakfast smoothie made with dark chocolate, rolled oats, banana, almonds and chia seeds. This recipe is delicious and far healthier and easier than low calorie Chocolate cake recipe.
- Dark Chocolate- 15grams
- Almond milk- 200ml
- Banana-1/2 slice
- Almonds- 6
- Chia Seeds- 5 grams
- Cold water-20 ml
- Add 15grams of dark chocolate in the almond milk and put the mixture in the microwave and heat it until the chocolate melts down.
- Add the oats, bananas, almonds, chia seeds and water in the almond milk mixture and add cool water if the mixture is too hot
- Blend at high until all the chia seeds and oats are completely incorporated
- Now again heat the smoothie and serve in a cup to enjoy the hot and delicious smoothie in this cool winter
2. Warming Winter Smoothie
If you want to warm up in this winter season then the warming winter smoothie is the best option. It is made up of chocolate and can be served either hot or cold. It can be heated or served as cool milk shake also. For better results in winter it should be served as hot chocolate.
- Nondairy Milk – 6 cups
- Raw banana -1
- Raw Chocolate powder – 3 tbsps
- Coconut Oil -2 tbsps
- Chia Seeds1 tbsps –
- Vanilla Extract- 1 teaspoon
- Take all the ingredients into the blender and process until all the ingredients are blended to smooth
- Now pour the smoothie into a bowl and heat the whole mixture and serve the hot smoothie.
3. Warm Apple Pie Smoothie
The warm apple pie smoothie is fat free warm smoothie which contains high percentage of iron content in it. One serve will only add 124 grams of calories, so it is a delicious and healthy smoothie to start your day.
- Cored apple- 1
- Water- 120 ml or ½ cup
- Vanilla extract- ½ teaspoon
- Maple Syrup- 1 Tbsp
- Ground Cinnamon- ½ teaspoon
- Protein powder- 1 scoop
- Mix the cored apple, water, vanilla extract and maple syrup and blend it using a blender.
- Pour the whole mixture into a mug and heat it in microwave for 2 minutes
- Now serve the hot and delicious apple pie smoothie by sprinkling cinnamon on the top of the smoothie.
4. Gingerbread Winter Smoothie
This Smoothie is the delicious and spice filled beverage which consists of cinnamon which is very useful for proper functioning of arteries and ginger which improves the absorption of the nutrients in your body. The added spices not only recreate ginger flavor, but also boost your metabolism.
- Unsweetened Almond Milk – 1 cup
- Banana- 1 ripe
- Ginger powder – ¼ tsp
- Ground Cardamom – ¼ tsp
- Ground cloves -1/4 tsp
- Himalayan salt – 1pinch
- Add the almond milk, banana slices and spices in the blender and process until smooth
- Now pour the smoothie in glasses and sprinkle the cinnamon powder
- Now put the mixture in an oven and heat it upto 40 degrees and serve the hot smoothie.
5. Autumn Chai Smoothie
This smoothie is the best choice of warming in the winter. The spices that are added to this smoothie make it nutritional and help to boost your metabolism. The banana used in this recipe makes it a natural and healthy smoothie and a perfect breakfast for a healthy start of the day.
- Frozen Bananas- 2
- Nut milk- 2 cups(almond or cashew)
- Tahini – 1 tsp
- Coconut Oil – 1 tsp
- Cardamom – ½ tsp
- Powered ginger- ½ tsp
- Coconut nectar – 1 tsp
- Add all the ingredients in the blender and mix well until smooth
- Now pour the mixture in a bowl and heat it upto 40 degrees in a microwave
- Now serve the smoothie with scattered coconut and cinnamon on it.
6. Post Workout Smoothie
As the name suggests this a delicious and healthy post workout smoothie which gives the necessary energy for your body after work outs like Yoga and gym. This smoothie develops the metabolism in your body which inturn increases your immunity.
- Protein powder- 1 scoop
- Natural peanut Powder- 3 tbsp
- Banana -1
- Chia Seeds- 2 tbsp
- Almond milk- 2 cups
- Vanilla Extract- 1 ml
- Pour the blended mixture in a bowl and heat it in a micro wave and serve hot in the cool winter mornings.
- Mix protein powder, natural peanut butter, banana slices, chia seeds, almond milk and vanilla extract in a bowl and blend it until the chia seeds are incorporated.
These are the 6 delicious and healthy smoothie recipes for winter that can be prepared at the ease of the ingredients available in your kitchen. Make sure that you take the cautious steps during the blending of hot ingredients. These healthy recipes are far better and easy than salad recipes. So follow these recipes and start your day with a healthy and delicious smoothie breakfast.
Everyone’s day starts with a breakfast, so let us make that breakfast a healthy one. A simple and low Carb breakfast can be made in order to meet the requirements of your body in a healthy way. With handful of ingredients in your kitchen your easy breakfast recipes which can be prepared in 10-15 minutes. You can prepare the breakfast recipes which are low-carb and weight loss friendly. Here are the easy and healthy breakfast recipes.
Try these simple 5 Protein-Packed low carb recipes for your breakfast and you can add them into your gluten-free diet.
1. Instant Cinnamon Oatmeal
This breakfast can be prepared easily with oats. Oats are the best sources for weight loss in our body. To make the oat meal delicious and lovable to eat, a special recipe can be prepared in 10 minutes which is Low-carb, delicious and healthy meal.
- Half cup & 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- Half cup + 2 Tablespoon golden flax meal
- Half cup + 2 Tablespoon finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1¾ Table spoon ground cinnamon
- Half cup hot water
- 2 Tablespoon unsweetened coconut milk
- Sweetener to taste
- Mix all the ingredients and store the mixture in an air tight container
- Now take half cup of oat meal out of the container and keep the rest stored in an air tight container
- Now pour half cup of water into the mixture and leave it for 3-5 minutes
- Add any sweetener like honey and cream to bring a delicious taste to it
- The most delicious and healthy breakfast is now ready to serve.
2. Healthy and Quick Breakfast Taco
This recipe is a simple and healthy one which can be prepared using the simple ingredients available in the kitchen. For a low-carb breakfast this recipe is the best option as the ingredients in this recipe are very healthy and very rich in vitamins and calcium which are vital for a healthy living. This Taco breakfast is made of reduced fat also the egg substitute is the best lavish option for choosing this as healthy breakfast pick.
- tortillas with corn
- 1 Tbsp salsa
- Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Tbsp shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- Half up Egg-Beaters for Liquid egg substitute.
- Take a Tortillas and on its top place salsa and cheese.
- Heat the entire recipe in a oven of about 30 seconds, till the cheese got melted.
- Meanwhile take a skillet with cooking spray and maintain with a medium temperature.
- Now add the liquid egg substitute and stir it for upto 90 Seconds.
- Add this scrambled egg in between the tacos and have a mouth-watering and healthy breakfast.
3. Gluten-Free Protein Crepes
These Crepes make a healthy substitute which are gluten free and make a sweet and delicious breakfast for you. This is a gluten-free wrap substitute and very healthy breakfast Recipe for a fit and healthy body. This very easy to prepare and will make you amazed with its taste.
- Coconut flour – 1/4th cup
- Ground flaxseed – 2 tablespoon
- Eggs – 2
- Egg whites – 3
- Unsweetened almond milk – ¼ cup
- Baking soda- ½ teaspoon
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl using a blender to make a batter
- Now heat a skillet or non stick pan by coating it with some oil
- Now pour the batter in a skillet and swirl it around to create a large and thin circle
- Now cook it for 3 – 4 minutes and wait until the bubbles in the batter begin to pop
- Now turn the crepe on to the other side and for two minutes until it is firm
- Now fill the crepe with your favorite sweetener and enjoy the healthy and delicious breakfast
4. Cauliflower Hash
Cauliflower acts as the main ingredient in this recipe to make the meal low carb and healthy meal. It is a low carb and gluten free hash for a perfect runny yolk and for those who want a healthy breakfast. This is one of the salad recipes which are healthy and tasty.
- olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Cauliflower pieces ¾ lb
- Diced Onion – 1
- Smoked Paprika – ¼ teaspoon
- Salt – ¼ Teaspoon
- Black Pepper – ¼ Teaspoon
- Water – 3 Tbsps
- Minced Garlic- 1 large clove
- Fried eggs – optional
- Take a large skillet and add cauliflower and onion in equal layer and cook it without stirring until it changes its color.
- Stir it and add smoked paprika, salt, black pepper, and water. Cook the cauliflower until it changes into golden color
- Now add the garlic and stir continuously for 2 minutes and now add the lemon juice and cook until evaporated for 30 seconds.
- Now the breakfast is ready and if you want you can also take fried eggs.
5. Cinnamon Toasted Coconut Cereal
This recipe is mainly made with coconut which is anti- inflammatory and has the ability to stabilize blood sugar. Coconut is placed in the top list of anti bacterial and anti viral natural products list. So this breakfast is gluten free and healthy breakfast for a good start.
- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes – 7 oz
- Grass fed butter – 2 tablespoons
- Cinnamon- 2 tablespoons
- Granular sweetener – 4 tablespoons
- Heat the oven to 350 F
- Mix the butter, cinnamon and sweetener of your choice over a medium heat in a sauce pan
- Now pour the prepared sauce on the coconut flakes and stir in a large bowl
- Bake for 5 minutes by stirring and flipping the coconut flakes at regular intervals so that they don’t burn
- Now take them aside and allow them to cool and serve with coconut milk
These are five low carb and healthy breakfast recipes which can be prepared quickly and easily with handful of ingredients in your kitchen. We all are busy in the present days, so in this context the above mentioned recipes will help in increasing the health and fitness for your body as they are gluten-free and healthy. So take these recipes as breakfast to start a healthy and happy day.
Dessert is a delicious course of food taken before the conclusion of a meal. It generally includes sweet and beverages. The word dessert is taken from French word “desservir”. Many people have a bad impression that these desserts are high calorie foods and are the main reasons for heavy weights. But, there are many deserts which are very light, delicious and healthy. In this article let us discuss about some of the low calorie desserts.
Top 5 Healthy Low Calorie Dessert Recipes
Caramel Cream Cheese Custard (Flan De Quesco)
This delicious cheese custard is made up of reduced-fat cream cheese which makes the dessert a gluten free one and delicious in its taste. You can enjoy the rich taste of the custard without worrying about the high calories. I generally takes 6 ¼ hours to complete this dessert which includes 5 hours of cooling.
- Sugar- 1/2 cup
- Water- 2 tbsp
- Reduced fat cream cheese- 8 ounces
- 14-ounce sweetened non-fat condensed milk- 1
- 12-ounce low-fat evaporated milk-1
- Vanilla or any other flavor of your choice- 2 teaspoons
- Large Eggs-8
- Before starting the recipe preheat the oven to 350°F
- Prepare the caramel by cooking sugar and water in a small saucepan for 5 to 7 minutes over medium heat. Gently swirl the pan until the mixture turns golden brown.
- Now pour the prepared caramel into a 9-inch round metal cake pan and warm it in the oven to uniformly swirl the caramel to cover the bottom.
- Whip the cream cheese using a mixer at medium speed until it turns soft. Add beaten eggs one at a time, condensed milk, evaporated milk and mix them well until all the ingredients are mixed well. Then pour his mixture into already prepared pan.
- Now take a larger pan and place the cake pan in it and fill with water to cover up to 1 inch up the sides. Bake for about 1 hour until it turns into golden color and then make sure that it is completely baked. You can check it by inserting a knife in the middle of the cake, if it comes out clearly then the cake is fully baked.
- Now take the cake pan out and let it cool under the room temperature for 1 hour and the put it the fridge for 4 hours or overnight. The delicious and healthy low calorie cream cheese custard is ready to be served.
Strawberry Short Cakes
Cakes are generally high calorie foods with lot of fat content in it. The ingredients like sugary cake and whipped cream make it a fatty food which doesn’t meet your dieting plan. So in order to make it healthier and tastier than the fatty one you can use the low saturated fats and calorie free sweeteners.
- Non- Calorie Sweetener- 1 tablespoon
- Cornstarch- 1 tablespoon
- Orange Juice- 1 cup
- Vanilla or almond extracts – ¼ teaspoons
- Fresh and sliced strawberries- 1 and half cup
- Sponge cakes- 6 shells
- Take a small saucepan and mix the sweetener, corn starch and orange juice. Boil the mixture and stir it continuously for 1 minute to thicken the mixture. Then remove the mixture form heat and stir it until it cools down.
- Now add the sliced strawberries to the orange juice mixture stir it and chill the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Serve the prepared sauce over the desert shells.
Strawberry Shortcake Baked Oatmeal
Oats are a very healthy source for a planned and healthy diet. Instead of simply mixing them in milk and eating, many alternative and healthy recipes are being introduced day by day. One of such recipe is the strawberry shortcake baked oatmeal which is the low calorie breakfast to start a healthy and fit day. It serves just like strawberry shortcake for breakfast. It is more beneficial when eaten immediately after taking out of the oven.
- Mashed Strawberries- 2 tbsp
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Pure Vanilla Extract- ¼ tbsp
- Nut Butter or low calorie oil- 1 tbsp
- Rolled Oats- 1/2cup
- Salt- 1/8 tbsp
- Low Calorie sweetener
- Before starting the recipe grease the oven bake pan with oil or the butter and keep it aside. Now mix the mashed strawberries, rolled oats, salt and low calorie sweetener in a bowl.
- Now pour the mixture in the greased oven bowl and heat in the oven at 380 F and bake for 28 minutes.
- Now the firm baked oatmeal cake is ready to eat.
- You can add coconut butter or ice creams as a toping and enjoy the real taste of Oats in a healthy way.
Pineapple Raspberry Parfaits
This recipe is very simple and easy to prepare which can be served as a healthy breakfast or snack. It takes just 5 minutes to prepare these parfaits but the benefits show large impact on our health. It is low calorie and simple dessert that can be taken by any diabetic also.
- Non- Fat Peach Yogurt- 2 cups
- Fresh raspberries- 1 ¼ cups
- Fresh, frozen or canned pineapple chunks- 1 ½ cups
- Add the pineapple chunks and non-fat peach yogurt in a bowl.
- Now add the fresh Raspberries to make the most easily and quick dessert.
Cherries with Ricotta and Toasted Almonds
If you are calorie conscious and want a sweet tooth with low calories then the cherries with Ricotta and Toasted almonds dessert is the best recipe. This can be prepared in less than 30 minutes with minimum work and ingredients. This dessert is low calorie and low fat recipe which ensure health and low cholesterol.
- Frozen Pitted Cherries- ¾ cups
- Reduced fat skim Ricotta- 2 tbsp
- Toasted and slivered almonds- 1 TBSP
- Heat the cherries in the oven for one to two minutes.
- Now take these oven heated cherries in a cup and top them with ricotta and almonds
- To make this dessert more healthy use non-fat Ricotta instead of reduced fat Ricotta
These are some of the healthy and delicious desserts which satisfy your sweet tooth and ensure good health. These desserts are made with low calorie ingredients to make sure that everyone can enjoy these deserts without hesitation. These deserts taste great just as the fatty deserts. Try these desserts at your home and enjoy the delicious taste and live a healthy and happy life.