The present days are running on a single key factor which is the time. Everyone is becoming busy with their daily work and are unable to take the right food at the right time. Unlike the past days, everyone is depending on restaurants and fast food centers for food. The main reason for this is the lack of time. So to reduce the time and prepare the best recipe, here are some of the healthy and tasty recipes.
Check out here for some easy, healthy and quick 15 minute dishes to cook. These super fast recipe ideas will give you a lavish taste with nutritious stuff. So that you can spend fewer times in kitchen to have these nourishments.
1. Tarragon Chicken:
It is a healthy and fast chicken recipe which can be prepared in 15 minutes and can be a perfect weekday dinner for guests. The olive and tarragon mixture makes the dish preservative because of the citrus essence.
- skinless, boneless chicken breast halves 4- 6 ounces
- salt – ¼ tsp
- extra-virgin olive oil -2 tbsps
- grated lemon rind – 1 tsp
- fresh lemon juice – 2 tbsps
- minced garlic Clove – 1
- minced fresh tarragon – 2 teaspoons
- teaspoon salt – 1/8 tsp
- Wrap the chicken breast halves in a heavy duty thick plastic cover and sprinkle ¼ salt on it evenly.
- Take the remaining ingredients and mix them well with olive oil in a small bowl.
- Now heat a skillet and pour some oil and cook the chicken on it by applying 2 tsp of the prepared mixture on it.
- Now change the side and again apply the mixture on the other side of chicken.
- Cook for 2 minutes on both the sides.
- Now at low flame apply the remaining mixture. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stop cooking and serve it on a plate immediately to enjoy the hot and delicious citrus taste.
2. Insalata Pizzas:
These pizzas are delicious and healthy with low calories and are a one-dish meal. This pizza is loaded with fresh vegetables melted cheese and cider vinegar. These are the only pizzas that can be prepared in 15 minutes.
- pitas – 4-7 inch
- bottled minced garlic – 2 tsp
- pre-shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese – 1 cup
- thinly sliced Vidalia or other sweet onion – ½ cup
- cider vinegar – 1 tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil – 2 tsp
- crushed red pepper – ¼ tsp
- quartered grape tomatoes – 1 cup
- pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped – ¼ cup
- chopped basil leaves – 2 tbsp
- packaged gourmet salad greens – 4 cups
- First, heat the oven to 475°
- Now place the pitas on the baking sheet and spread the garlic paste on the pitas and sprinkle ¼ cup cheese and divide the onions among it.
- Bake the Pitas for 8 minutes until edges become brown and cheese is bubbly
- Mix the vinegar oil, tomatoes, and fresh vegetables and make a mixture and top the Pitas with toppings and serve them
3. Chicken & Summer Vegetable Tostadas:
This is a very tasty and healthy chicken recipe made with chicken and some healthy spices. The vegetables used are rich in fiber and other nutrients. This is a fast meal that can be prepared in 15 minutes.
- canola oil – 2 tsp
- ground cumin – 1 tsp
- kosher salt – ¼ tsp
- black pepper – ¼ tsp
- chicken breast tenders – 12 ounces
- chopped red onion (about 1) – 1 cup
- fresh corn kernels (about 2 ears) – 1 cup
- chopped zucchini – 1cup
- salsa verde – ½ cup
- chopped fresh cilantro divided – 3 tbsp
- fat-free flour tortillas – 4-8 inches
- Cooking spray
- Heat the broiler
- Combine the first 3 ingredients and stir well and sprinkle the mixture over chicken and heat in a large nonstick pan
- Add onion and corn to the chicken and cook for 2 minutes
- Now arrange the tortillas on a baking sheet and boil for 3 minutes with a coating of cooking spray on it
- Now spoon the chicken mixture on each tortilla and cook for additional 2 minutes
- Serve the chicken immediately to enjoy the rich taste of the dish
4. Vegetarian Chipotle Nachos:
This recipe is the best and healthy replacement for the beef recipes. The spicy bean mixture fills the tacos and burritos. This is a fast and easy recipe which can be prepared with a handful of ingredients in our kitchen.
- Cooking spray
- chopped green bell pepper- 1 cup
- chopped onion – 1 cup
- meatless fat-free crumbles (such as Lightlife Smart Ground) – 1-12 ounce package
- chipotle chiles in adobo sauce – 1 – 7-ounce can
- pinto beans, rinsed and drained – 1 -15-ounce can
- diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, undrained – 1-14.5 ounce can
- chopped fresh cilantro – ¼ cup
- baked corn tortilla chips (6 ounces) – 8 cups
- shredded romaine lettuce 2 cups
- diced peeled avocado (about 1 medium) – 1 cup
- vertically sliced red onion – ¾ cup
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese – ¾ cup
- fat-free sour cream – 6 tbsp
- Coat the pan with cooking spray and heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Combine bell pepper, chopped onion, and crumbles and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove 1 chile and 1 tablespoon sauce from the can.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve the nachos by topping with the remaining ingredients.
These are the best and fast recipes that can be prepared within 15 minutes in the convenience of your kitchen. These are healthy recipes which are delicious and easy to prepare. These are very useful recipes for everyone to follow in these busy days. So, prepare the above mentioned simple and easy chicken recipes and easy dinner recipes and lead a healthy and happy life.