Everyone dream to have a slim body with the flat stomach. But, due to many reasons like uncontrolled diet schedules and busy life conditions, people are not taking proper care of their body structure. Especially tummy fat is one of the biggest concern these days. You can also start eating fat burning foods to get a flat tummy. How to reduce belly fat? This is a big question for many of the people in today’s lifestyle.
If you too have the same question with you and not knowing how to get rid of excessive fat, then give a kick start with this 7 days diet plan without any skips to burn your extra calories and make your tummy flat.
Flat Stomach Diet Plan
As you know that everyone must drink lots and lots of water but before starting any diet plan. You must increase your intake of water which yields you a better result.
Following this diet plan will help you a lot in reducing your stomach to the maximum extent within a short span. So what are you waiting for? Try this flat belly diet which included full of healthy, detoxifying foods and say goodbye to your bloated belly.
Recommended: List of superfoods to maintain overall health
- Breakfast: Make an omelet with only three egg whites and avoid yolk. You can also add 75g chopped mixed peppers and a handful of spinach to make it more delicious.
- Mid-morning snack: sliced red pepper along with the 100g chicken.
- Lunch: One grilled chicken breast, mixed salad leaves, red peppers, green beans and tbsp olive oil.
- Mid-afternoon snack: sliced cucumber with 100g turkey breast.
- Dinner: 100g grilled chicken breast with steamed broccoli.
- Breakfast: Baked chicken breast with stir-fried kale.
- Mid-morning snack: 100g turkey breast along with green pepper.
- Lunch: Baked haddock fillet with mixed green salad, along with a tbsp of olive oil.
- Mid-afternoon snack: 75g of steamed broccoli with 100g turkey breast.
- Dinner: One salmon steak accompanied with chopped dill and steamed green beans.
- Breakfast: 100g smoked salmon with the combination of spinach.
- Mid-morning snack: 100g chicken breast along with yellow pepper, sliced.
- Lunch: Grilled chicken breast with garden salad and topping with a tbsp olive oil.
- Mid-afternoon snack: 100g turkey slices with 1/4 of avocado.
- Dinner: One grilled lamb steak, steamed broccoli and spinach.
- Breakfast: Green beans, tomatoes and scrambled eggs made with one whole and two whites.
- Mid-morning snack: 100g turkey slices along with cucumber slices.
- Lunch: Baked cod fillet in a salad along with tomato, spinach and tbsp olive oil.
- Mid-afternoon snack: 100g chicken breast and grilled courgette.
- Dinner: 100g chicken breast stir-fry with tsp of oil and green veg.
- Breakfast: 200g turkey breast with avocado and cucumber, sliced.
- Mid-morning snack: Two boiled eggs with red pepper, sliced.
- Lunch: Mixed green salad with a green salad and tomatoes, tbsp olive oil and 150g grilled prawns.
- Mid-afternoon snack: 100g turkey breast along with five almonds.
- Dinner: 100g chicken breast with steamed broccoli.
- Breakfast: One grilled haddock fillet with roasted peppers and courgettes.
- Mid-morning snack: 100g chicken with one tomato, sliced.
- Lunch: 150g turkey with a green salad, steamed broccoli and tbsp olive oil.
- Mid-afternoon snack: 100g chicken with five pecan nuts.
- Dinner: 150g-200g steak served with steamed green beans and broccoli.
- Breakfast: Three-egg-white omelet, grilled tomatoes and steamed spinach.
- Mid-morning snack: 100g turkey along with five nuts.
- Lunch: 150g chicken breast with steamed asparagus and a green salad.
- Mid-afternoon snack: 100g turkey with cucumber, sliced.
- Dinner: Grilled, skinless duck breast with steamed oriental greens or broccoli.
Foods to Avoid
Along with this diet if you can skip the following foods, you can reduce your belly fat easily also can achieve a constant body weight much quicker.
- You need to cut down carbs completely.
- Avoid sodas, energy drinks and alcohol.
- Avoid white bread which is low in fiber, high in carbohydrate.
- Avoid fast foods as much as possible.
- Avoid foods which are gassy like cabbage, onion and dal etc.
Tips to Lose Belly Fat Along with the Diet
- Never skip or miss your breakfast.
- Have plenty of water daily.
- Have green tea which is full of antioxidants that fat burning.
- Never eat too much at night times and eat three hours before bed time.
- Eat slowly and chew foods well.
- Take a 5-minute walk after a meal.
- Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep every night.
- Reduce stress.
- Sugar also promotes body fat so avoid it.
- Eat lots of fresh fruits or vegetables often.
- Enrich your diet with fiber.
- Proper exercise as per you wish or you can simply go for a brisk walk for one hour per day.
Exercise And Yoga
Along with the diet plan exercise also helps you in reducing your belly fat. The best type of exercise to lose body fat is to incorporate resistance training into your regime. Increase your metabolism making it easier to lose fat and keep it long term. So, do a little bit of exercises and go for a walk in the evening is suggestible.
Yoga plays a major role for the successful flat tummy diet because you need to relax and stop worrying about your body fat. So, get started with the diet plan for seven days and exercise to reduce your tummy and look slimmer.