Winter season’s weather might be terrible and irresistible because of the coolness and snow. To make you feel warm, there are some hot smoothies which can be prepared easily at your home. These smoothies are not only rich in taste and texture but are also very healthy and natural. Here are the most delicious and healthy smoothie recipes that replace the sandwich recipes and pancake recipes.
1. Oaty Chocolate Hot Smoothie
Chocolate is the favorite flavor for the maximum no of people. Just imagine a delicious chocolate breakfast. The oaty chocolate hot smoothie is the perfect breakfast smoothie made with dark chocolate, rolled oats, banana, almonds and chia seeds. This recipe is delicious and far healthier and easier than low-calorie Chocolate cake recipe.
- Dark Chocolate- 15grams
- Almond milk- 200ml
- Banana-1/2 slice
- Almonds- 6
- Chia Seeds- 5 grams
- Cold water-20 ml
- Add 15grams of dark chocolate in the almond milk and put the mixture in the microwave and heat it until the chocolate melts down.
- Add the oats, bananas, almonds, chia seeds and water in the almond milk mixture and add cool water if the mixture is too hot
- Blend on high until all the chia seeds and oats are completely incorporated
- Now again heat the smoothie and serve in a cup to enjoy the hot and delicious smoothie in this cool winter
2. Warming Winter Smoothie
If you want to warm up in this winter season then the warming winter smoothie is the best option. It is made up of chocolate and can be served either hot or cold. It can be heated or served as cool milkshake also. For better results in winter, it should be served as hot chocolate.
- Nondairy Milk – 6 cups
- Raw banana -1
- Raw Chocolate powder – 3 tbsps
- Coconut Oil -2 tbsps
- Chia Seeds1 tbsps –
- Vanilla Extract- 1 teaspoon
- Take all the ingredients into the blender and process until all the ingredients are blended to smooth
- Now pour the smoothie into a bowl and heat the whole mixture and serve the hot smoothie.
3. Warm Apple Pie Smoothie
The warm apple pie smoothie is fat-free warm smoothie which contains a high percentage of iron content in it. One serve will only add 124 grams of calories, so it is a delicious and healthy smoothie to start your day.
- Cored apple- 1
- Water- 120 ml or ½ cup
- Vanilla extract- ½ teaspoon
- Maple Syrup- 1 Tbsp
- Ground Cinnamon- ½ teaspoon
- Protein powder- 1 scoop
- Mix the cored apple, water, vanilla extract and maple syrup and blend it using a blender.
- Pour the whole mixture into a mug and heat it in microwave for 2 minutes
- Now serve the hot and delicious apple pie smoothie by sprinkling cinnamon on the top of the smoothie.
4. Gingerbread Winter Smoothie
This Smoothie is the delicious and spice filled beverage which consists of cinnamon which is very useful for the proper functioning of arteries and ginger which improves the absorption of the nutrients in your body. The added spices not only recreate ginger flavor but also boost your metabolism.
- Unsweetened Almond Milk – 1 cup
- Banana- 1 ripe
- Ginger powder – ¼ tsp
- Ground Cardamom – ¼ tsp
- Ground cloves -1/4 tsp
- Himalayan salt – 1pinch
- Add the almond milk, banana slices and spices in the blender and process until smooth
- Now pour the smoothie into glasses and sprinkle the cinnamon powder
- Now put the mixture in an oven and heat it up to 40 degrees and serve the hot smoothie.
5. Autumn Chai Smoothie
This smoothie is the best choice of warming in the winter. The spices that are added to this smoothie make it nutritional and help to boost your metabolism. The banana used in this recipe makes it a natural and healthy smoothie and a perfect breakfast for a healthy start of the day.
- Frozen Bananas- 2
- Nut milk- 2 cups(almond or cashew)
- Tahini – 1 tsp
- Coconut Oil – 1 tsp
- Cardamom – ½ tsp
- Powered ginger- ½ tsp
- Coconut nectar – 1 tsp
- Add all the ingredients in the blender and mix well until smooth
- Now pour the mixture into a bowl and heat it up to 40 degrees in a microwave
- Now serve the smoothie with scattered coconut and cinnamon on it.
6. Post Workout Smoothie
As the name suggests this a delicious and healthy post-workout smoothie which gives the necessary energy for your body after workouts like Yoga and gym. This smoothie develops the metabolism in your body which in turn increases your immunity.
- Protein powder- 1 scoop
- Natural peanut Powder- 3 tbsp
- Banana -1
- Chia Seeds- 2 tbsp
- Almond milk- 2 cups
- Vanilla Extract- 1 ml
- Pour the blended mixture into a bowl and heat it in a microwave and serve hot in the cool winter mornings.
- Mix protein powder, natural peanut butter, banana slices, chia seeds, almond milk and vanilla extract in a bowl and blend it until the chia seeds are incorporated.
These are the 6 delicious and healthy smoothie recipes for winter that can be prepared at the ease of the ingredients available in your kitchen. Make sure that you take the cautious steps during the blending of hot ingredients. These healthy recipes are far better and easy than salad recipes. So follow these recipes and start your day with a healthy and delicious smoothie breakfast.