Everyone’s day starts with a breakfast, so let us make that breakfast a healthy one. A simple and low Carb breakfast can be made in order to meet the requirements of your body in a healthy way. With a handful of ingredients in your kitchen your easy breakfast recipes which can be prepared in 10-15 minutes. You can prepare the breakfast recipes which are low-carb and weight loss friendly. Here are the easy and healthy breakfast recipes.
Try these simple 5 Protein-Packed low carb recipes for your breakfast and you can add them into your gluten-free diet.
1. Instant Cinnamon Oatmeal
This breakfast can be prepared easily with oats. Oats are the best sources for weight loss in our body. To make the oat meal delicious and lovable to eat, a special recipe can be prepared in 10 minutes which is Low-carb, delicious and healthy meal.
- Half cup & 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- Half cup + 2 Tablespoon golden flax meal
- Half cup + 2 Tablespoon finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1¾ Table spoon ground cinnamon
- Half cup hot water
- 2 Tablespoon unsweetened coconut milk
- Sweetener to taste
- Mix all the ingredients and store the mixture in an air tight container
- Now take half cup of oat meal out of the container and keep the rest stored in an air tight container
- Now pour half cup of water into the mixture and leave it for 3-5 minutes
- Add any sweetener like honey and cream to bring a delicious taste to it
- The most delicious and healthy breakfast is now ready to serve.
2. Healthy and Quick Breakfast Taco
This recipe is a simple and healthy one which can be prepared using the simple ingredients available in the kitchen. For a low-carb breakfast, this recipe is the best option as the ingredients in this recipe are very healthy and very rich in vitamins and calcium which are vital for a healthy living. This Taco breakfast is made of reduced fat also the egg substitute is the best lavish option for choosing this as healthy breakfast pick.
- tortillas with corn
- 1 Tbsp salsa
- Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Tbsp shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- Half up Egg-Beaters for Liquid egg substitute.
- Take a Tortillas and on its top place salsa and cheese.
- Heat the entire recipe in an oven of about 30 seconds, till the cheese got melted.
- Meanwhile take a skillet with cooking spray and maintain with a medium temperature.
- Now add the liquid egg substitute and stir it for up to 90 Seconds.
- Add this scrambled egg in between the tacos and have a mouth-watering and healthy breakfast.
3. Gluten-Free Protein Crepes
These Crepes make a healthy substitute which is gluten free and makes a sweet and delicious breakfast for you. This is a gluten-free wrap substitute and very healthy breakfast Recipe for a fit and healthy body. This very easy to prepare and will make you amazed with its taste.
- Coconut flour – 1/4th cup
- Ground flaxseed – 2 tablespoon
- Eggs – 2
- Egg whites – 3
- Unsweetened almond milk – ¼ cup
- Baking soda- ½ teaspoon
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl using a blender to make a batter
- Now heat a skillet or non stick pan by coating it with some oil
- Now pour the batter in a skillet and swirl it around to create a large and thin circle
- Now cook it for 3 – 4 minutes and wait until the bubbles in the batter begin to pop
- Now turn the crepe on to the other side and for two minutes until it is firm
- Now fill the crepe with your favorite sweetener and enjoy the healthy and delicious breakfast
4. Cauliflower Hash
Cauliflower acts as the main ingredient in this recipe to make the meal low carb and healthy meal. It is a low carb and gluten free hash for a perfectly runny yolk and for those who want a healthy breakfast. This is one of the salad recipes which are healthy and tasty.
- olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Cauliflower pieces ¾ lb
- Diced Onion – 1
- Smoked Paprika – ¼ teaspoon
- Salt – ¼ Teaspoon
- Black Pepper – ¼ Teaspoon
- Water – 3 Tbsps
- Minced Garlic- 1 large clove
- Fried eggs – optional
- Take a large skillet and add cauliflower and onion in an equal layer and cook it without stirring until it changes its color.
- Stir it and add smoked paprika, salt, black pepper, and water. Cook the cauliflower until it changes into golden color
- Now add the garlic and stir continuously for 2 minutes and now add the lemon juice and cook until evaporated for 30 seconds.
- Now the breakfast is ready and if you want you can also take fried eggs.
5. Cinnamon Toasted Coconut Cereal
This recipe is mainly made with coconut which is anti- inflammatory and has the ability to stabilize blood sugar. Coconut is placed on the top list of anti bacterial and anti viral natural products list. So this breakfast is gluten free and healthy breakfast for a good start.
- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes – 7 oz
- Grass fed butter – 2 tablespoons
- Cinnamon- 2 tablespoons
- Granular sweetener – 4 tablespoons
- Heat the oven to 350 F
- Mix the butter, cinnamon and sweetener of your choice over a medium heat in a sauce pan
- Now pour the prepared sauce on the coconut flakes and stir in a large bowl
- Bake for 5 minutes by stirring and flipping the coconut flakes at regular intervals so that they don’t burn
- Now take them aside and allow them to cool and serve with coconut milk
These are five low carb and healthy breakfast recipes which can be prepared quickly and easily with a handful of ingredients in your kitchen. We all are busy in the present days, so in this context, the above mentioned recipes will help in increasing the health and fitness for your body as they are gluten-free and healthy. So take these recipes as breakfast to start a healthy and happy day.