Unlike the past days, the physical strain is replaced by the mental strain which is the main reason for the lack of fitness and many other problems like tummy. Many people do rigorous exercise to get a flat tummy which causes many side effects like back pains and muscle cramps. The best way to reduce your tummy is to follow proper diet plans and doing the perfect exercises. Here are some of the best Yoga poses which are the best answers to questions like “how to lose belly fat? How to reduce tummy? And reduce the belly fat and make your body attractive.
Here are the 7 best Power Yoga postures which give a toned and a flat tummy within a short while. Add these poses in your daily lifestyle to make yourself flat and fit.
1. Tree Pose (Vriksasana)
The tree pose also known as “Vriksasana” in Sanskrit is the best yoga pose to reduce your tummy. This pose mainly focuses on the overtime working of your abdominal muscles and helps you to reduce the weight and tummy by burning the excess fat in your tummy.
- Stand straight on the floor and by balancing your weight on left leg grab your right leg towards your chest
- Now place your hand palms in front of your chest in a Namaskar position
- Make sure that you take easy breathing and focus on a point for 10 long breaths.
- Repeat the same on the other leg also.
2. Boat Pose(Naukasana)
This pose is also known as the Naukasana in Sanskrit is the perfect yoga pose to tone your abs and flatten your tummy. This pose focuses on all the parts of your body which include back, abdominal muscles, legs, and arms. So, this pose will give a complete change to your body shape and also increase your health and fitness.
- Lie down flat on yoga mat with your arms place on the side and feet kept together
- Breathe in and while exhaling lift your chest above the floor
- Now lift your legs to the level possible and make sure that your eyes, fingers, and feet are on the same line
- Now you can observe the contraction of muscles and strain on the muscles.
- For better results, hold this pose for 5 to 10 breathes and after completion come back to original position by exhaling out.
3. Camel Pose(Ustrasana)
This pose is the best for flat abs and it engages your abs, thighs, and back. The main area of focus with this pose is the abdominal muscle it lays a stress on the abs and makes sure that the excess fats get reduced easily leaving a flat tummy and perfect shape to your body.
- Kneel down on your yoga mat and place your hips apart and toes tucked under
- Now place your hands straight to your face and bend your back to the best possible level and make sure that the stress is laid on your abs
- Now slowly return back to the starting position. This completes one rep
- For better and fast results repeat upto 10 times
4. Warrior Pose 1 (Veerbhadrasana 1)
As the name suggests this pose acts as a warrior to fight with your belly fat and defeat it to give a flat tummy as victory for your body. This pose mainly targets on the thighs, buttock and tummy and give the best results. This pose also opens your lungs and makes you breathe better.
- Stand straight on your yoga mat by placing your feet together and hands over the head.
- Now extend your right leg forward and left leg backward.
- Bend your right knee slightly and twist your torso to face your right knee.
- Now bend back and stay as long as you can breathe easily.
- Return back to original position by straightening your right leg and pushing it off to the original position.
- Change the legs and repeat the same to get the best results.
5. Warrior Pose 2 (Veerbhadrasana 2)
This asana or pose is an extension to the warrior pose 1 and gives better results for abs reduction and improve the fitness. It gives a great strength to muscles of back, thighs, abdomen and core helping you to get a flat tummy in short time.
- Follow the steps of warrior pose 1 with a slight change in hands position.
- Instead of placing your hand on the top of your head, twist your torso to either side and extend your hands.
- Make sure that your fingers are parallel to your right leg.
- Now turn your head such that it focuses on the same direction of your right hand.
- Repeat the same using the other legs
6. Warrior Pose 3 (Veerbhadrasana 3)
This pose is an upgrade to the previous two poses, this mainly focuses on ankles and legs improves balance and tones your shoulder and back and another major are on which it works is the stubborn fat of belly and helps to get rid of it very easily.
- Follow all the steps of warrior pose 1
- Now placing your hands on the top of your head balance on your right leg and bend forward
- Make sure that you bend to the best possible level only and lift your left leg above the floor
- Exhale and come back to the starting position and repeat the same with the other leg
7. Sliding Table Pose
This pose is a very active pose to reduce your abdominal fat and reduce your tummy. It mainly focuses on the back, buttocks, and abdominal muscles. The stretching effect will create a pressure on your abs which reduces the excess fat in your tummy.
- Lie Down flat on a yoga mat and bend your knees towards you
- Now place your hands back of your head and palms facing the floor
- Now exert pressure on your hand and foot and lift your hip above the ground to the best possible level
- Take 5 to ten deep breathes in this position and return back to the original position slowly
- For better results repeat it for ten times per day.
These are the effective yoga poses to reduce tummy fat. These are the 6 power yoga exercises which mainly focuses on your belly fat and reduces your tummy and gives an attractive look to your body and build-up your confidence. Follow and do yoga for flat tummy instead of the rigorous and dangerous flat tummy exercises. Yoga is the best and natural way to live and stay healthily and happily.